Friday, May 21, 2010

Support

"Thus nature has no love for solitude, and always leans, as it were, on some support; and the sweetest support is found in the most intimate friendship."

If U are reading these, I hope U knw the quote is meant for U. I can understand the stress U had been facing. Frankly speaking, I was a bit shocked when U said U wanna give up, because U are the type that will nvr give up and always striving to get stronger. Through our conversation, I can feel the sadness and disappointment in U. I knw sometimes the world could be unfair to us in certain circumstances, but that's the sad truth. It's impossible for the world to be fair n square. That's why we need God to guide and grant us strength to overcome numerous obstacles in our life. Sadly, U are an atheist. I wonder when will U try to believe the existence of God? Anyway, I am happy U finally stood up and decided not to quit again. Lastly, I just want to let U knw~ I ll be Ur support anytime and anywhere. Keep striving! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment