Saturday, May 29, 2010

A little chit chat

Yesterday I had a great conversation with my best friend, Henry. Well, it was quite an unexpected gathering. Last minute planning I would say. As usual, we talked about our studies and both of us came to a conclusion saying Engineering Course is really tough. The funny thing was about reversing time and making a whole new decision again. Both of us said, " If I got a second chance, I will not pick up engineering course." After talking about studies, of course I started "digging" his little love affair. It appears that he and his beloved gf are getting closer than I thought. I am indeed happy for them. A little advice here bud~ Try not to be so cool lar when watching horror movie with your girl. Try to hold her hand or lend her your shoulder. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment